If you wish to be a part of our successful and growing company please call or email resume to email@example.com fax to 313-531-1797.
If you want to be part of this successful team as either a full time employee or as a sub contractor to apply your skills and experience as an Installer, we have an opportunity for you as part of our organization. You will work alongside other artisans to help install and be the face of Great Lakes Granite and Marble for our residential customers.
- Have a high attention to detail and takes pride in installing products while minimizing product defects in order to meet the level of customer installation satisfaction.
- Serve as the face of the company by providing superior customer service by satisfying all of the customers installation needs.
- Have experience handling and installing granite, quartz, and marble tops.
- Have experience in cutting stone, polishing/edging stone, and creating unnoticeable seams.
- Understands drawings, designing and creating lay outs/dimensions, creating shop drawings for fabrication, and use of substrates.
- Background in cabinetry or millwork is a plus.
- Ability to work overtime occasionally/as needed to meet customer deadlines.
- If a sub-contractor, provide own vehicle and tools with the capability of transporting materials and supplies.
- Pass insurance requirements, drug and alcohol test, and background check.
- Prefer installers with 2+ years of experience in installing kitchens and baths but we are willing to work with and train individuals who demonstrated that they are a good fit.
- Can work either on an hourly basis or subcontract basis