If you wish to be a part of our successful and growing company please call or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org fax to 313-531-1797.
If you want to be part of one of the longest standing and highly successful teams and wish to apply your skills and experience as a Fabricator, we have an opportunity in our manufacturing facility. You will work alongside other craftsmen to help produce products for both our residential and commercial customers.
- Have a high attention to detail and takes pride in installing products while minimizing product defects in order to meet the high level of customer installation satisfaction.
- Serve as the face of the company by providing superior customer service by satisfying all of the customers installation needs.
- Have experience handling and installing granite, quartz, and marble tops.
- Have experience in cutting stone, polishing/edging stone, and creating unnoticeable seams.
- Understands drawings, designing and creating lay outs/dimensions, creating shop drawings for fabrication, and use of substrates.
- Background in cabinetry or millwork is a plus.
- Ability to work overtime occasionally/as needed to meet customer deadlines.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Provide own vehicle and tools with the capability of transporting materials and supplies.
- Pass minimum insurance requirements, drug and alcohol test, and background check.
- Prefer installers with 2+ years of experience in installing kitchens and baths but we are willing to work with and train individuals who demonstrated that they are a good fit.
- Can work either on a hourly basis or subcontract basis