If you wish to be a part of our successful and growing company please call or email resume to email@example.com fax to 313-531-1797.
Great Lakes Granite & Marble is Michigan’s premier designer, fabricator, and installer of Granite, Marble, and Quartz. Our 23,000 square foot fabrication facility, in house design team, and project management leads have the skills and expertise that our customers demand allowing us to provide customized solutions to our customers exacting requirements. Our team is dedicated to servicing the customers needs.
If you want to be part of one of the longest standing and highly successful teams and wish to apply your skills and experience as a Fabricator, we have an opportunity in our manufacturing facility. You will work alongside other craftsmen to help produce products for both our residential and commercial customers.
- Have a high attention to detail and takes pride in crafting high quality products while minimizing product defects.
- Motivated individual who does not require close supervision.
- Ability to understand drawings, design lay out designs or dimensions from sketches and/or blueprints on stone surfaces.
- Experience in fabricating granite and engineered stone including material inspection, material handling, cutting, grinding and polishing a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work overtime occasionally/as needed to meet customer deadlines.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift heavy countertop pieces occasionally (50-75lbs).
- No experience necessary – Apprenticeship-Training available.
- Starting Wage is negotiable with experience.
- Prefer craftsman with 1+ years of experience but we are willing to work with and train individuals who demonstrated that they are a good fit.